Author: Dan Foley
Nutrition is often the hardest thing to improve for many people, and it can often be the limiting factor to getting results. Here is a very simple meal template to follow to get better results.
• Fill half of your plate with non-starchy vegetables such as salad, broccoli, asparagus, brussel sprouts
• Fill ¼ of your plate with a whole protein such as meat, fish, eggs, or dairy
• Fill ¼ of your plate with one of the following starches brown rice, sweet potato, potato, quinoa, beans, corn, or a serving of fruit.
Here are some sample meals
• Salmon, quinoa, and steamed broccoli
• Omelet with spinach and blueberries
• Chicken, brown rice, and salad with oil/vinegar dressing
• Large salad with steak and an apple
• Large salad and a bowl of cottage cheese and berries
• Shrimp, sweet potato, and roasted brussel sprouts